Thursday, July 17, 2014

Get Crafting Inspiration with the New #Spellbinders Celebra'tions Collection

*The Spellbinders Brand provided me with a sample of Spellbinders Celebra'tions Collection in exchange for a product review.  However all opinions expressed are my own.



Check it Out!  Crafting is one of my passions! I love finding new products and new ways to craft so when I was recently offered the opportunity to review the new Spellbinders Collection I was so excited!

The Spellbinders Celebra'tions Collection by Richard Garay includes dies, stamps, paper, ink and accessories that are all coordinated to work perfectly together.  Everything you need to create one of a kind cards, scrapbook layouts and gifts!  Full of captivating colors and bold, bright cardstock in both solids and printed, there are a ton of options to get you inspired.  You can check out the whole Celebra'tions Collection HERE.  



The package I received contained the supplies needed to complete two projects.  As you can see one is a card and the other is a treat bag.  Perfect to give together these little kits were easy to put together.



The first project is the Celebrate Party Hat Card Kit which contained all the supplies needed to create this cute little card.  All the pieces were pre- cut and the words were pre-stamped so there really wasn't much to do but create the party hat by folding the piece of cardstock and then to layer the pieces together.



Here is the finished Spellbinders Celebra'tions Celebrate Party Hat Card.



The other kit I received contained everything I needed to create a cute Best Day Ever Treat Bag.  Again with pretty much everything ready, all I had to do for this kit is to cut out the tiny tag and the celebrations tag to layer everything up. Then I just filled it up with treats and tied it off with the tag. 



Here is the finished Spellbinders Celebra'tions Collection Best Day Ever Treat Bag.




I also received a cute little stamp set in my package that I am sure to use often.  This Many Words Stamp set features cling technology so they adhere effortlessly to clear blocks.  This is a set of 15 clear polymer stamps that are perfect for everyday and special occasions.  

If your looking for some great crafting inspiration, check out this awesome new collection and get your celebration on!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...