Sunday, June 1, 2014

Product Review: Nail Cones

*Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.  All opinions and photos are my own.



Check it Out!  I love nail polish and painting my nails.  However I am not the steadiest of hands and I tend to rush the job sometimes.  That means I usually make a mess of the area around my nails, especially on my right hand.  I am right handed so when it comes to the using my left hand to paint, it turns out kinda messy!
I recently got the chance to check out a brand new product that was created to help with the problem of messy nails after painting.  Nail Cones were created by Cindy Christman because she too was frustrated with the messy look of nail polish on the skin around the nails.  These simple stickers are uniquely designed to go around the nail to give you a professional salon look after painting.  


Nail Cones are simple and easy to use.  They simply wrap around and under the nail to shield the skin as you polish your nails.  Each package contains 4 sheets with a total of 60 cones on them.  They have 3 sizes so you can choose the one that best fits your nail size.


Since Nail Cones are stickers, they stay put once you put them on and they stay on through the painting process.  When your done painting the nails, just let them dry and then peel the Nail Cones away for a clean finish.  



I found them easy to use and I discovered that if I used a larger size, the tips would come around further down the sides of the nail.  I got a much cleaner paint job and painting my right hand was so much easier!  
Nail Cones are great for the younger ones too.  They always have a hard time keeping the polish on the nail and these are not only helpful, but fun to use!  Add these to a basket of nail polish and other nail tools for a great gift idea too! 
You can get more info on Nail Cones, check out their video tutorial and order yourself some at http://www.nailcones.com.   You can also check them out on Facebook.


*I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...