Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Product Review: Kiss everlasting French Manicure @KissProducts #everlastingfrench @Influenster

*I received the product in this post compliments of Influenster for testing purposes, however all opinions are my own.



Check it Out! I got a Kiss Everlasting French Manicure kit in my latest VoxBox via Influenster.  I have used Kiss products before, and I absolutely love the look of French manicures so I was excited to get this kit.  
This is the ultimate french manicure that is guaranteed to never chip.  They have rich, white smile lines that give you the fresh from the salon look.


These Kiss nails are easy to use with a fast drying glue that keeps them in place and are long lasting.  I love how natural they look and they can be filed to any shape.  They have no wear tips and are available in flat and regular nail arches with a flex-fit technology that provides a comfortable fit.  
With such a professional look, these nails are perfect for any special occasion and can be counted on to stay in place. I really like the length of these nails too, not too long but not too short.  The easy to remove tabs make application easy and mess free.  I highly recommend this nail kit.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...