Thursday, May 22, 2014

Product Review: Ozeri 360 Tower Fan

I received the product in this post via Ozeri for free, however all opinions and photos are my own.



Check it Out! Summer is just about here in Georgia and you can tell it by the weather lately!  It's 90 degrees today!  When the previous owners of our home turned the 2 car garage into a den he only put one vent in the room.  It gets a little stuffy and can get pretty warm even with the air conditioner running.  I have been using an old fashioned box fan to help cool it down but it wasn't really super effective, unless you turned it right towards you, so I was super excited when Ozeri asked me to review their new 360 Tower Fan!  
I recently received the Ozeri 360 Oscillation Tower Fan with Micro-Blade Noise Reduction Technology.   


This amazing fan has so many features and I absolutely love it!  It not only oscillates at 60, 90, 120 or 360 degrees but it has 3 pre-programmed airflow patterns.  It is whisper quiet even at the highest of its three speeds.  It has a multi-colored LCD that displays the room temperature as well as all the fan functions AND it has a remote control!!  Can you say Whoot??  lol  
I love the sleek design that doesn't take up a lot of space and can be placed discreetly in the corner when not in use.  This fan also has a programmable timer which I really love.  I love how quiet it is too, we don't have to keep turning the volume on the TV up to compete with the fan noise like with traditional fans.  It isn't heavy either so moving it is easy.  The 3 different breeze patterns are so unique.  There is Normal, Nature and Sleep, which actually foster, relaxation, comfort and rest.  It's amazing!!
I would love to have one of these fans in every room of my house!!  
You can get more information on the Ozeri 360 Tower Fan on Amazon HERE.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...