Friday, May 9, 2014

Nature's Bounty #HairSkinNails Challenge @Smiley360

*I received the products in this post from Nature's Bounty via Smiley360 for purposes of review, however all opinions and photos are my own.


Check it Out!  I have never really had a problem with growing my hair and nails.  They have always grown fast, but not strong.  My nails are usually fairly brittle and break easy so I never really get them all to grow out to the same length.  Well thanks to Nature's Bounty Hair, Skin & Nails Gummies that has changed!  I joined a recent Smiley360 mission and signed up to take the Hair, Skin & Nails Challenge.  I got an awesome kit that included a full 30 day supply of these gummies along with some other goodies.

Nature's Bounty Hair, Skin & Nails Gummies are delicious strawberry flavored gummies that contain just the right balance of nutrients to support lustrous hair, healthy nails and vibrant skin.  They also provide the vital nutrients your body needs to support natural beauty from within.


The very first thing I noticed about these gummies is how yummy they are!  They are a nice strawberry flavor with no after taste, which makes them easy to take every morning.  I love the added Vitamin E and Vitamin C that are in them because that means I am getting my antioxidants. Vitamin E also contributes to skin health, and the C is involved in collagen production and formation, which forms the basis for vibrant skin.  They also contain Biotin which helps to maintain healthy hair and supports healthy nails.

I just completed my 30 day challenge and I have to say that my nails are so much more stronger and healthier!  I am excited to use my coupons and get more so that I can keep them stronger and longer.  My hair is healthier as well.  I really love the benefits that I have received due to taking these gummies.


If your interested in getting more info and joining in on the Nature's Bounty Hair, Skin & Nails challenge, head over HERE and check it out!  You can also follow along on Pinterest for inspiration and be sure and Like Nature's Bounty on Facebook too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...