Friday, April 18, 2014

Product Review: Ozeri Green Earth Pan

*I received the product in this post via Ozeri for purposes of review, however all opinions and photos are my own.



Check it Out!  With 3 kids and a hubby home all day every day, cooking is something I do a lot of.  Finding good pans to cook with can be a challenge.  Oh I know you can find those name brand pans that cost an arm and a leg, but I just can't afford those super expensive ones.  I have paid upwards of $30 for a frying pan and had it last only a year or two, so just because it's expensive doesn't mean it's a good pan.  A lot of times, you end up paying for a name instead of quality.
Not too long ago I received a brand new Green Earth Pan by Ozeri and I am in love!  


This 8 inch Ozeri Green Earth Pan is so unlike other ceramic pans.  It is made out of durable heavy gauged die cast aluminum that doesn't contain harmful chemicals or heavy metals.  It has an ultra-safe 100% ceramic coating from Germany and is 100% PTFE and PFOA free.  It also has a heat resistant silicon coated handle and a magnetized induction stove safe base that allows for rapid heat transfer.  The Ozeri Green Earth Pan has an innovative pan surface that is textured, scratch resistant and delivers even heat distribution and it delivers superior non-stick performance without releasing harmful fumes or toxins. 



It has a comfortable handle and is super easy to clean.  Since this pan has such even and rapid heat transfer, high heat isn't needed.  I first made grilled cheese sandwiches in my pan and got the best evenly grilled sandwiches.  Then I made chocolate chip pancakes!  I usually have a problem with the chocolate chips sticking and making the bottom of the pan gunky, but not with this pan.  Truly non stick this pan is and my pancakes came out perfect and evenly cooked.  It would be great in a larger size though, since I am cooking for 5.  
This is a sturdy pan that is well made.  You can get the Ozeri Green Earth Pan in this 8 inch size or in 10 or 12 inch as well.  It's available on Amazon HERE, check it out for more information and to get yourself one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...