Friday, April 11, 2014

Product Review: Cassani Fogless Shower Mirror

*Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.  All opinions and photos are my own.



Check it Out!  I get so frustrated when my husband leaves hair in my sink after shaving.  Although he is pretty good about cleaning up after, there is usually some stray hairs here and there and of course I have to clean the sink out.  Since he is grey headed and his beard is grey they are those pesky course hairs that can be a pain to get rid of sometimes.  He typically shaves at the sink and then jumps in the shower and has mentioned on more than one occasion that he would love to be able to just shave in the shower.  Well his wish has come true!  I recently received the Cassani Fogless Shower Mirror to review and hubby is now a happy man!  And I am happy that my sink is less hairy.
Everyone knows that the steam from a hot shower not only softens the skin, but opens up those pores and softens hair, which helps to reduce razor burn and allows for a closer shave.   The only problem with shaving in the shower is that typical mirrors fog up and make the process harder because you have to keep wiping the steam away or they are too small and awkward to use.   The Cassani Fogless Shower mirror has an improved design that matches the face shape.  




When you buy the Cassani Fogless Shower Mirror, you get not only the Shatter-proof Fogless Shower Mirror that uses anti-fog Nanotechnology to repel fog, but you also get a stainless steel mirror wall mount and a stainless steel shaving razor wall mount so that your razor is always at hand.
I love the design of this mirror and it works wonderfully.  Having the razor wall mount is awesome not only for hubby but for me!  Since I shave my legs in the shower, I always know where a razor is!  The mirror is also great for me, makes getting make-up off much easier.  I also like that the mirror isn't affixed to the hanger, and can be removed.  This makes cleaning the shower easy and the mirror can be used outside of the shower as well.  When hubby wants to shave but I am in the shower, he just attaches it to the bathroom mirror with a suction cup hook. Very versatile and functional product.


*I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...