Monday, March 24, 2014

Product Review: Sabi SHAKE Flip-top pill Bottle

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.  All opinions and photos are my own.



Check it Out!  If you take medications, you probably know how frustrating those pill bottles can be.  Between child proof caps and over full bottles, sometimes it's hard to keep from spilling and even losing pills.  I don't know why some pharmacists stuff so many pills into the smallest bottles, but they do sometimes and there have been more than a few times that the hubby has called me to come and search for a lost pill because he has spilled them.  
Recently I got this great solution via Sabi that has really helped with this problem, the SHAKE Flip Top Pill Bottle that actually dispenses one to two pills at a time!  This unique bottle allows you to store your whole bottle of pills right inside and comes with a cork stopper insert so that you can plug the dispenser hole with to make sure there are no spills.  It is lidded and even has a expiration date dial built into the lid.  It is easy to open and easy to use.


I really like the size of the bottle and that it holds a large quantity.  Because some pills are bigger than others and require more space, this is handy.  With a simple shake of the bottle, you get one or two pills and don't have to mess with handling the others, which I also love, because I always worry about germs transferring to the other pills.  There is no strain on the hands when opening and closing the bottle and it's great to take with you for travel. The little cork stopper keeps the pills inside if you do travel with it and there is also a spot on the bottom of the bottle to store the cork stopper when you don't need it and so you don't lose it.  I really like the design of this product and would recommend it for anyone who has a hard time with pill bottles and handling them.  
The Sabi SHAKE Flip Tip Pill Bottle is available on Amazon and on their website http://www.sabi.com.  You can also check Sabi out on Facebook and Twitter as well.  



*I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...