Friday, March 28, 2014

Product Review: Sabi CARAFE Pills + Water Cup

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.  All opinions and photos are my own.




Check it Out!  Having knee pain, I generally take a dose of Ibuprofen before bed but sometimes I am woken up with more pain when it wears off during the night, so I usually keep an extra dose on my bedside table just in case I need it.  Having the pills nearby helps to not have to search for them in the dark, but I still have to get up to get the water to get them down.  I could keep a glass of water there as well, but I use a lot of pillows and I am forever afraid that I will accidentally spill the glass of water, so I don't.
I have gotten some great products via Sabi to try out lately and one of my favorites is the CARAFE Pills + Water Cup.  This handy combination of a water cup and a pill box makes taking meds in the middle of the night a breeze and worry free!
With a water cup that holds 124 ml of water along with a pill box that stacks right on top I have everything I need for the night.  It comes with a rubber lid that seals to both the pill box and the cup, so if you just want a little water by the bed you can seal it up with no worries of spills. The pill box features two large compartments for any size pills and you can keep them separated if needed.  I love how helpful this CARAFE is and it's perfect for the car too, everything you need all in one convenient place.
I can rest easy at night now, knowing I don't have to dig around in the dark when I need some meds.
You can get more info on the CARAFE Pill + Water Cup http://www.sabi.com and don't forget you can check them out on Facebook and Twitter as well.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...