Friday, March 7, 2014

Product Review: Pine Bros Softish Throat Drops

*Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.  All opinions and photos are my own.


Check it Out!  I don't know about y'all but with this weather, keeping the germs at bay is a chore!  It's 70 degrees one day and back to the 30's today!  Brr!  And inevitably someone is gonna pick up one of those germs so having something on hand for those itchy scratchy throats is a blessing.  I recently got a super supply of Pine Brothers Softish Throat drops to review and I have to say I had never heard of them before this opportunity and I never knew there was a soft throat drop available.
First known as the Pine Brothers Glycerin Tablets way back in 1870, these softish throat drops combine the soothing natural qualities of glycerin with the healing properties of gum acacia.  These drops are gluten free and are only 5 calories.
I received the Wild Cherry and Natural Honey flavors which have always been 2 of my favorite flavors and I received them in the bags and in these great little plastic containers that you can throw right in your bag or purse or even your pocket!


The Wild Cherry flavor is my fave.  These drops are not hard like traditional drops but softish and slightly chewy.  They are long lasting and the flavor is not overwhelming like some throat drops.  They worked great at soothing the throat so you don't have to eat a bunch of them to get the relief.


I have to honestly say that I do not like the Natural Honey flavor at all.  It's just a bit odd to me, but I tend to be picky with flavors.  I shared these with some friends and my mom and they liked them, so it's a personal thing.
Pine Brothers Softish Throat Drops are available in Wild Cherry, Natural Honey and Black Licorice flavors and can be found at many drugstores.  I saw them at CVS the other day and they are available on Amazon.  I would be interested in trying the Lemon Citrus flavor that is slated to come out in 2015 as lemon has always been my most favorite flavor.  You can head over to http://www.pinebrothers.com/ to get more information on these products.


*I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...