Sunday, March 16, 2014

Product Review: Majestical Jewelry

*Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.  All opinions and photos are my own.




Check it Out!  Every girl loves a great accessory and that includes me.  I was recently sent a piece of jewelry via Majestical Jewelry to check out.  I received a clear acrylic bracelet.  It's cute and solid and pretty much goes with everything, but unfortunately not really anything special.  I am not sure how much it sells for as I couldn't find it on the site, but there is some really beautiful pieces on their site.  I would have really loved to receive a bolder piece but they do have a wide variety of statement pieces along with some great everyday pieces.  They specialize in handmade and high fashion jewelry.  You can check them out at http://www.majestical.com


*I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...