Thursday, March 20, 2014

Product Review: CHOP Minimal effort pill cutter Review

*Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.  All opinions and photos are my own.

Check it Out!  I don't know about you, but it seems to me like there are some huge pills out there.  Whether it's a vitamin or an Ibuprofen, some pills are just so big, they have to be cut in half just to get them down without choking.  Then there are those pills that come in high dosages but you only want half the amount so you have to cut it.  But cutting pills cleanly and easily can be a challenge, especially if they aren't scored so a pill cutter can come in very handy.  
I recently got a Sabi CHOP Easy Pill Cutter to try out and let me tell you it makes splitting pills so much easier!  It uses a non-steel, non-razor durable plastic poly blade that is super safe but effective.  Because it's not a blade, it doesn't wear down either and it doesn't rust which makes cleaning it super easy too!
The Sabi CHOP Easy Pill Cutter is small so you can throw it in your pocketbook or put it right in your pocket.  It doesn't take a lot of effort to use either, so no matter what you need to split this little gadget has your back! 
You can get more info on this product and all the other helpful products that Sabi sells at http://www.sabi.com.  You can also check them out on Facebook and Twitter.  


*I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...