Friday, February 21, 2014

My Quick & Easy #JDCrumbles Breakfast Casserole

#spon: I'm required to disclose a relationship between our site and Jimmy Dean. This could include Jimmy Dean providing us w/content, product, access or other forms of payment.



Check it Out!   I promised y'all a new Jimmy Dean Crumbles recipe today and I have it!  I have been making this breakfast casserole for my family for years, and have adapted it over time to exactly the way my family likes it!  It has always required that I crumble and fry my sausage but with these new Jimmy Dean Crumbles, that work is done for me and that makes my breakfast casserole easy and quick to put together.



Ingredients:
  • 1 package Jimmy Dean Original Pork Sausage Crumbles
  • 2 cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
  • 4 large eggs
  • 3/4 cups milk
  • Salt & Pepper to taste
  • 1 can refrigerated Crescent rolls



Directions:
Step 1:  Line the bottom of a 9 x 13 pan with the Crescent Rolls. Seal up the creases to create a flat crust
Step 2:  Sprinkle Jimmy Dean Crumbles and mozzarella cheese onto the crust
Step 3:  Mix remaining ingredients together well and pour over sausage and cheese mixture
Step 4:  Bake at 425 degrees for 15 minutes or until set.
Once the casserole is done allow it to set for about 5 minutes and then cut into squares.


Let me tell you, this is one filling and yummy dish that your whole family is sure to enjoy.  We love to have it for brunch since we have such late sleepers around here and it makes for a great party dish.  You could bake this in individual cups as well, using a crescent roll or even canned biscuit in each cup for the crust and you could even add some veggies to it!

6 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing, I will need to try this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How easy and it looks so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum - that looks good!! Dang, now I have to go shopping and get some!! ha/ha

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks very easy to make. I would use veggies instead of the meat as dont eat meat

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a great food to keep on hand in the freezer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a quick and easy breakfast!!Looks delish!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...