Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Hershey's Chocolate with Hazelnut Spread will have you looking for new #SpreadPossibilities

*I received the product in this post compliments of Crowdtap, however all opinions are my own.


Check it Out! I love being a Crowdtap member.  Not only do I get to share my opinion on products and brands, but I get to try some out for free sometimes via their Sample and Share's.  I recently got a new Sample and Share for Hershey's Spread the Possibilities Crowd and I just have to share how yummy it is!  
If you weren't already a fan of Hershey's, once you see the new spreads they have, you will be!  I received the Chocolate with Hazelnut spread and of course my daughter Tori and I wasted no time pairing it with some of our favorite foods.


I had just made some homemade peanut butter cookies the day I received my sample of Hershey's spread, so of course my first thought was...ohh I bet they would be good together!  Boy was I right!  Yummmmm!  We also tried it on bread, BelVita cookies and fruit!  I have to say although it's hard to pic a fave, I now crave the peanut butter cookie with the chocolate hazelnut spread!  
What would you like to pair Hershey's Spreads with??

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...