Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Book Review #Redeemed by @MikeDaddyWeave via @WorthyPub

*I received this book via Worthy Publishing for purposes of this review, however all opinions are my own.



Check it Out!  I love, love devotionals!  For me, they are an easy way to keep me inspired and they help to keep a purpose in my step and a smile on my face, no matter what!  Anytime I get the chance to review a devotional, I am all over it!  I recently got the chance to check out a devotional based on the #1 Classic song Redeemed that has inspired millions of people and written by the lead singer of Big Daddy Weave.
  Mike Weaver has written a collection of 30 devotionals that will help fans of this song understand the ideas of healing and grace that inspired him to write this amazing song that spent months on #1 charts.

I am redeemed, You set me free
So I'll shake off these heavy chains
Wipe away every stain now I'm not who I used to be
I am redeemed 

I had never heard the song Redeemed before getting this book, but after reading this I had to find it and hear it!  I absolutely love the song and I really love this book!  For only being 240 pages long it is jam packed with scriptures, quotes and prayers that are centered on the redeeming grace and healing power of God's word.  Whether your feeling regret, grief, fear or failure, there is a chapter in this book for you.  The author also includes a note page so that you can add your personal thoughts, which I just love.  This book would make an awesome gift for anyone, whether they know and love the song or not, because everyone deserves to know about the grace and glory of God's Redeeming love!  2 thumbs up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...