Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Product Review: PREMIUM Solid Cordz 1' Extension Cables

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


Check it Out!  Having quite a few electronics in our house, cord issues are always arising!  I mean all these different plug ins and power adapters and they all seem to be different sizes!  It's really hard to get them all into one power strip and if your like me, you like to keep them hidden and in some sort of order.
One of the most frustrating things is having an adapter that takes up more than one plug because it is so large or oddly shaped so when I recently got the opportunity to review a product that would resolve that problem for me, I signed right up!  Thanks to Tomoson I got a set of Premium Solid Cordz,  1 foot extension cables to try out.




With these convenient cords you can free up those empty spots, get rid of multiple power strips and organize the mess!  Solid Cordz come in a money saving pack of 5 and are each 12 inches in length.  They are UL listed and CSA Approved for top quality.  
So between the massive PC setup in my 16 year olds room and the confusing jumble of cords behind my 14 year olds TV, she has a Wii and a DVD player hooked up, I have had to buy at least 4 power strips. Oh and then there is my 15 year olds set up as well!  These cords have allowed me to free up at least one of those power strips by condensing those adapters into one strip.  We have also found them to be useful in giving us just enough length to reach those outlets that are hidden behind some furniture and beds.  This makes those outlets useful again and not such a pain to get to. 
Premium Solid Cordz are a must for any Technophile and they are perfect for home or office.  You can get more info and order yourself some at Amazon.com.

*I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...