Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Product Review: "Girly Goats" Handcrafted Goats Milk Soap


*I received the product in this post via Tomoson for purposes of review, however all opinions are my own.



Check it Out!  As you know I love trying new products, and I love soap!  Soaps of any kind, I love to try them all.  See I am a hand washer and I really love scented soaps in the shower.  I have tried a lot of different kinds but never goats milk soap so when I got the opportunity via Tomoson to check out 
some Goat's Milk Soap by Girly Goats I of course signed up!  
I received one bar of handcrafted Old Fashioned Oatmeal Honey Goat's Milk Soap in a really cute container to try.



What really intrigued me about this soap is that it is made the way old fashioned soaps were made, by hand.  This soap comes from a herd of Nubian Dairy goats that produce fresh milk daily.  Each bar is hand poured and hand cut and then allowed to cure for at least 4 weeks.  They use the best natural ingredients like oatmeal and honey from the local beekeeper!  


This soap doesn't have a fragrant smell, more of a candle smell to me but it smells good and it isn't too strong.  The bars are a little oddly shaped but that is to be expected with a hand cut soap.  You can actually see the oatmeal in the soap and as you use it you see it more. The bar gets a little sticky when it's wet but that is the honey and it is wonderful!  I do wish the bar was more of an oval shape but that would be my only complaint!  Hubby has discovered it as well and says that it works great on his feet and has helped to cut down on the dry skin.  
The packaging is made from all recycled materials and makes a great little container for it, so I can hide it from hubby! ;)  This is some natural soap and it's evident from the ingredients in it:
Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, Goat's Milk, Palm Oil, Lye, Honey and Oatmeal.  That's it!   
I really like this soap and I think it would make a great gift idea for the environmentally conscious this year! 
You can get more info on this soap and all the other products that Girly Goats offers at http://girlygoats.com/ and you can check them out on Facebook as well.  You can find out how to order products, sign up for their newsletter and even learn how to make your own bath and body products!  

*I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...