Saturday, December 14, 2013

My @Influenster #SuaveFamily VoxBox! Something for everyone in the family!

*I received the products in this post compliments of Influenster for purposes of review, however all opinions are my own.



Check it Out!  I told y'all about the Suave Family VoxBox that I recently received via Influenster, if you missed it, you can GO HERE and check it out.  I shared my review of the Suave for Men and today I wanna talk about the other two great products that were in this voxbox.




So for mom I got a full size Suave Professionals Moroccan Infusion Deep Conditioning Shine Mask and it is amazing!  I have dark hair and this product leaves a shine that is just awesome!  I am in love with it and I can't get over how soft if leaves the hair without being oily the next morning.  And the exotic smell just tops the cake.  This is a product that you would expect to pay a lot for but it's not, thanks to Suave!   



My third product was Suave for Kids Detangling Spray and although you may know I don't have little kids, I have 2 teens with long hair.  They also have curly hair so tangles are bound to happen.  This product smells great and works great so I don't get arguments when I bust it out to take care those tangles.  
We also use Suave for Kids Detangling Spray on my furbaby!  Yes I was told by a friend that it works to get those stubborn tangles and matts and it does!  It also leaves Ellie smelling great!  
You absolutely can't go wrong with Suave Family products!  They are professional quality products are reasonable prices.  




Thanks Influenster and Suave.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...