Sunday, November 10, 2013

Product Review: Dr. Woods Natural Coconut Milk Raw Shea Butter Soap

*I received the product in this post for free for purposes of review, however all opinions expressed are my own.



Check it Out!  I love coconut!  I love to eat it and I love to smell it!  It's my favorite scent, probably because it reminds me of the beach.  I love the beach!  
I recently got the opportunity to review some all natural soap by Dr. Woods and I was super excited to find out I got the Coconut Milk Raw Shea Butter Bar Soap to try out. I love scented soaps and one with my favorite scent is awesome!   Hubby called to tell me it was here and said that Ellie, our dog, had already opened it!  Said she smelled the package and pawed and bit at it until she got it open!  haha!  Thankfully she didn't get into the box with the soap, but she certainly got it out of the mailing envelope!  Anyway, I of course was so anxious to try it out and did that evening in my shower! 


I am in love!  This isn't an overwhelming soap, but a very natural mild scent that is wonderful!  There are actual little beads in the soap so you get a little exfoliating as well and it suds up which I like in a soap. 
Dr. Woods Natural Soap is blended with Coconut milk, Papaya and Vanilla Beans to relax the senses and Organic Shea Butter to enrich the skin.  My skin was so soft and smelled so wonderful after using it.  
I have to say that I was impressed with the ingredient list:  Palm Oil, Palm Kernel and/or Coconut Oil, Water, Glycerin, Coconut and Papaya Fragrance, Organic Shea Butter, Vanilla Beans, Salt, Papaya Extract, Vitamin E.  This soap is Triple Milled, Gluten Free and 100% Vegan.  Dr. Woods uses the most natural, effective and sustainable ingredients they can find and they make everything in the USA!  
I would love to try some of the other products they make as well because there is nothing like a natural product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...