Thursday, September 19, 2013

My Anniversary Gift via Helzberg Diamonds! Did I mention it was Free?


Check it Out!  I have told y'all before that I am a firm believer in signing up with your favorite stores and I have shown you how to get some birthday freebies in previous posts.  All you have to do is simply visit your favorite stores online or in person and sign up for their loyalty or rewards programs.  Some are called mailing lists, but they also can offer some rewards.  Many of these programs include birthday incentives and some even include anniversary gifts.
One of my favorite jewelry stores is Helzberg Diamonds and I found out many years ago, that it pays to be on their mailing list.  My wedding anniversary is September 16th and about a month before I got this great card in the mail.  Yes that says FREE earrings!  


I went and got free earrings the other day and was so excited to see how large they are!  Pretty too!  I had another pair that I gotten 2 years ago via Helzberg's along with the "I am Loved" bracelet I got last year, but they were lost in the fire so I am just giddy over my new earrings!


I was even more excited when I got there and the sales rep said that with my certificate, I could get this beautiful matching pearl necklace for only $29.99! Sold!! 
So don't forget to get on those mailing lists, never know when you might get an awesome gift!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...