Sunday, August 4, 2013

Free 8 x 10 Collage via Walgreens Today 8/4 only!


Check it Out!  You all know how I love me some freebies and one of my favorite freebies is when Walgreens gives out those awesome free codes for photos!  Today only you can snag a Free 8 x 10 collage at Walgreens.com when you use code:  DEAL8XTEN at check out.  If you have it mailed to you there will be a small shipping charge, but if you choose to pick it up in-store it is completely free!  I LOVE free 8 x10's!
This freebie is part of Walgreens 7 Days of Great Deals so don't forget to go back each day this week to see what other goodies they have to offer!  Head on over and get your free 8 x 10 collage before the day is out!  I already got mine!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...