Monday, August 12, 2013

Book Review: Glipit Bible

*I received the product in this post compliments of Tynedale House Publishers for purposes of review, however all opinions are my own. 



glipit Bible


Check it Out!  There is no better feeling for me than seeing my child with their Bible!  I love the feeling I get knowing that they are absorbing His word.  Each of my kids have their own Bibles and they treat them like gold so when I recently got the opportunity to check out the new glipit Bible, I knew my kids would love it!  

The glipit Bible is designed for kids 8 to 12 and allows them to express their faith in their own creative way on one of a kind silicone Bible cover.  These soft silicone covered Bibles can provide hours of fun for any kid because each Bible comes with 120 reusable silicone pieces in four different colors that can be put on and popped off to create what ever design kids desire. 


What is super cool is that some of the silicone pieces are glow in the dark and there is also a glow in the dark replaceable cross that is awesome. There are also two silicone tabs that hold it closed and they can be moved as well.  The silicone cover makes it easy for kids to grip and carry and it protects the Bible so kids can "handle" it more. They can take it everywhere and set it down without fear of damaging the Bible inside.



Pictures, designs or even their names... possibilities are endless...  and quite colorful!


This is also a very functional Bible , because it is in The New Living Translation text which is easy for kids to understand and read, and it is washable!  Yes, just remove the cover and give it a wash.  How cool is that?  
This Bible would make an excellent gift for any child.  I would give this book to a younger child, just minus all the little pieces.  They could still be able to move around the tabs and the cross and have a ton of fun. This is a great product and I give it 2 thumbs up, so do my kids! 

The glipit Bible is available for around $20.  You can check it out on Amazon HERE and it even comes in pink/purple color for girls HERE.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...