Sunday, July 14, 2013

Product Review: Puffs Fresh Faces Line

*I received the product in this post compliments of Puffs Fresh Faces for purposes of testing, however all opinions are my own.


Check it Out!  I got this amazing package the other day that really made my day!  It isn't everyday that I get a package wrapped so lovely and full of a new product that I am super excited about!  Puffs Fresh Faces are basically an adult Boogie Wipe!  And if you know me, you know I love me some Boogie Wipes!  
First up, let me show you all the goodies that Puffs Fresh Faces and P&G sent me as a Puffs Fresh Faces Blogger:


  • 1 Are you Getting Fresh With Me?  Tank top
  • 1 Pedometer
  • 1 compact mirror
  • 1 stringed backpack
  • 1 Travel Size of Puffs Tissues
  • 1 45 count Puffs Fresh Faces Nose & Face Wipes Fragrance Free
  • 1 45 count Puffs Fresh Faces Nose & Face Wipes Light Lavender
  • 2 15 count Puffs Fresh Faces Nose & Face Wipes Scent of Vicks
  • 2 15 count Puffs Fresh Faces Nose & Face Wipes Fresh Scent
Now that is what I call a welcome package!  

So like I said these are basically like Boogie Wipes, made with Natural Saline, Aloe and Vitamin E.  As a matter of fact Puffs Fresh Faces were developed by the same moms who created Boogie Wipes.  They teamed up with P&G and the Puffs brand, to give us Puffs Fresh Faces Nose and Face Wipes.  These moist wipes are perfect for make up removal, nose cleaning and face wiping and what is super cool is they come in great adult scents, like Light Lavender and Fragrance Free.  They will also be available in Fresh Scent and my ultimate favorite, the Smell of Vicks!
I could not wait to try the menthol wipes and immediately opened one of the 15 count packs and I am in love!




I know it may sound odd, but I just love that cooling menthol smell of Vicks and to combine it with an amazing moist wipe is just divine for my senses!  I like that the way they are packaged and that they have a to go pack available, I am always needing one when I am out.  I really like using the Light Lavender Puffs Fresh Faces after mowing the lawn or working in the garden, because they are refreshing and work to clean and comfort the skin.


I am really stoked about this product and am so excited to be able to try these products for free and share them with you all and my family and friends.  
You can get more info at www.puffsfreshfaces.com and get a Target $2 off coupon.  Don't forget to sign up for the Spa Weekend Getaway Giveaway.  You can check them out of Facebook as well.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...