Wednesday, May 8, 2013

New @eMeals slow cooker plan makes meal time easier! Get lunch for free with purchase code!

*As a USFG Blogger, I receive information and compensation in the form of the same product for purposes of review, however all opinions are my own.




Check it Out!  I have been getting into a rut lately where I am frustrated with coming up with ideas for dinner.  I have 3 teens and hubby who always say "I don't care" every time I ask them what they want, after they say "to eat out"!  Well eating out is not an option so I am excited to be able to try out eMeals.com via USFG Bloggers.  
So what is eMeals.com?  It's the leading online meal planner and it couldn't be easier!  Just choose a meal plan based on your lifestyle and every week you get an email with a meal plan and recipes for the week.  You also get a detailed grocery list that is even organized into sections AND coordinated with your local store sales!  Whoot!  That is just what I need!
And now eMeals.com, has launched a new slow cooker meal plan to make your life even easier when it comes to getting meals on the table! Each slow cooker plan will include 7 crockpot dinners, with some timesaving “cook once, eat twice” favorites. They have both a Slow Cooker Classic plan full of tasty comfort food as well a groundbreaking Slow Cooker Clean Eating Plan that serves up quick, simple, and healthy meals. Right now, you can use discount code LUNCHFREE for a free lunch meal plan with the purchase of a dinner plan.
Check out eMeals.com to get all the details and get signed up!


*As a USFG Blogger, I receive information and compensation in the form of the same product for purposes of review, however all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...