Thursday, May 30, 2013

Meet the newest Nancy Drew AmbassadHer!

*As a Nancy Drew AmbassadHer I will be receiving products for my use and to share, however all opinions are my own.


Check it Out!  I am so excited and just have to share that I am now a Nancy Drew AmbassadHer for Her Interactive!  Now if you haven't heard of Nancy Drew, then you really will need to check out my upcoming posts!  Not only do I get to review the newest Nancy Drew PC game, Ghost of Thornton Hall but I get to share it with you all with an awesome giveaway!  And you should be as excited as I am, this is suppose to be the scariest Nancy Drew case ever!  
I just love the puzzles and the mystery behind these games and have been playing them for years and years.  Not only do I love them but my kids do to, and I love that because these games are actually educational!  I mean you can learn things you never thought about and take little trips to places around the world.  
So stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...