Thursday, March 7, 2013

2013 Pamper Me @Cravebox

Check it Out!  I got my latest Cravebox last week and have been so busy, I haven't had a chance to share!  This is the Pamper Me Cravebox and it's a new mini shipment box.  It was only $10 and would have arrived in a timely manner if not for the snow storm in Kansas that held it up.




This box only contained 4 products but I feel they are great products and well worth the cost of this box, especially since shipping is included.  I was a little thrown off by the new member welcome card that was in my box, but I guess it's because this is the first Instant Box I have ordered.  
I have been with Cravebox since they first started in Beta and I got a monthly box.  I really liked that but I also like the variety of new boxes available now. 
So here is what was in this box:


Schick Intuition Tropical Splash Razor
Really love this razor!  I have used this in the past.  It's easy to use and it really does moisturize.  I gave this one to my daughter, because I know it will do a great job for her.  Sells for about $10.  


Pantene Pro V Silky Moisture Whip
This is a leave-in hair styler and moisturizer.  Very creamy but light, I like the way it left my hair feeling, especially after blow drying.  I will be looking for deals on this stuff!  Sells for about $7 for a 5 oz can.



Fruit of the Earth Ultra Pure Vitamin E Oil
Very rich and thick, this is a one ingredient product, pure vitamin e oil.  I haven't had much time to use this yet but I am excited to see how it works on those fine lines on my face as well as my dry cracked heels.  This sells for about $7.


Mary Kay NouriShine Plus Lip Gloss
I received Pink Parfait and it is cute!  I have always loved lip gloss and this is a great one.  Very shiny and moisturizing.  It sells for $14 online.


So what do you think about this Cravebox and would you spend $10 on it?

Cravebox has announced some really amazing changes lately like Cravebucks, a new additional convenient way to pay and right now you can snag Buy One Get One Free Craveboxes at Cravebox.com.
If your interested in ordering one after checking out my posts, be sure and tell them at Cravebox by entering Dawniep into the Referred by section under the about me in your profile, along with the email address checkioutwithdawn@gmail.com.  I can get credit for it and earn myself some Cravebucks!



*I received no compensation and purchased the box in this post myself.  All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...