Saturday, February 9, 2013

The Insatiable Quest for Beauty by Tiffany Dawn Book & CD Review


Check it Out!  As a woman I have had those moments where I wish I was as beautiful as some of those Hollywood starlets, after all what woman hasn't envied another?  Although I feel I have a pretty healthy self-esteem, I do have issues and so does my daughter.  I have to say that I am so impressed with her and how strong her self esteem is, she doesn't seem to care what others think of her, but I want her to maintain that self esteem, especially now that the more serious interest in boys has started.  
I recently got the opportunity to check out author/singer Tiffany Dawn's book "The Insatiable Quest for Beauty" and her CD "This is Who I Am".  In "The Insatiable Quest for Beauty" Tiffany invites you to enjoy a cup of coffee with her and to talk about that quest for beauty and many of the issues that come with it.  

"This is a book for young women by a young woman."

Tiffany Dawn bares her soul and shares with us how she went from being a broken self hated girl to a confident young woman with God's help and she does it in a way that will connect with other young women and girls.  There are 12 coffee dates that each take just a few minutes to complete.  She tells you what kind of coffee she is enjoying and invites you to enjoy your own while she shares her story and encourages your own self discovery about beauty, boys, self confidence and more.   I highly recommend this for all young girls.
When you combine this book with her Workbook and Leader's Guide, you have an amazing book study program that would be awesome for small groups or larger ones like Girl Scouts.  
There is an amazing website that corresponds with the book and study program and 
her CD "This is Who I Am" is a refreshing and moving glimpse into Tiffany's soul and also corresponds with each coffee date.  These are powerfully worded songs that uplift and will bring you closer to God and the way he sees you, beautiful, inside and out!  These are spiritual songs but they are not hymnal they are sweet, soulful and stirring.  I really love "Mask" and "This is who I Am" the most but all the songs are great.  

You can find "The Insatiable Quest for Beauty" on Amazon.com for only $9.99 for paperback and only $2.99 for the Kindle version.  Don't forget the companion Leader's Guide and the CD "This is Who I Am" as well!

You can find more information on this book and ministry, in addition to radio interviews, a promo video, and tour dates at www.tiffany-dawn.net.

*I received the products in this post compliments of the author, however all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...