Saturday, February 2, 2013

L'Oreal Paris Magic BB Cream via @LOrealParisUSA @SheSpeaksUp


Check it Out!  I recently got a new SheSpeaks program that is a beauty, literally!  I received a tube of L'Oreal Paris Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream in the mail and this is one amazing product.  This is an innovative all in one cream that primes and smooths while hiding and correcting skin flaws. It's infused with ingredients like Panthenol, Vitamin E and Glycerin that provide 24 hour hydration. 


It only takes a few dabs of the product on the skin and then blending with fingers to get a smooth and blended look.  There are like little beads in this stuff that adjust to your skin and blend and fill and fix the flaws.  So in my photo above, I show a glob of product, but it doesn't take that much, I wanted to show how it looks really white, but blends so amazingly.  I really like this product and will be using it more often.  At first I thought the price seemed kind of high, but once I realized how little it takes to get a wonderful look, I realized it really is a great value.
L'Oreal Paris Magic BB Cream comes in 4 shades and retails for $10.95 for 1 fl ounce.  You can GO HERE and get more info and find out where you can purchase it.

Loreal BB Cream



SheSpeaks will be hosting a Twitter Party in March where they will be chatting about L'Oreal Paris Magic BB Cream and other beauty secrets.  Be sure and mark your calendar to get in on the fun.  Here are the details:
When:  Thursday March 7th at 9 pm EST
TweetGrid:  http://bit.ly/TwZyJS
RSVP:  Coming Soon
Hashtag:  #MagicBBCream

If your not a SheSpeaks member, you can GO HERE and check it out and get signed up, it's easy and it's free!  And you could get to try some amazing products just like this by joining!

*I received the product in this post compliments of SheSpeaks for purposes of this review, however all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...