Sunday, January 20, 2013

Save on Kitchen & Health & Fitness products with Best Buy! Coupon alert!

Check it Out!  Starting over involves a lot of shopping and when you have to buy so much, finding the best deals is of the utmost importance.  I can always count on getting quality products at great prices at Best Buy.  Right now I am looking for a lot of kitchen items, everything from pot holders to crock pots so I am super excited about the 20% off Small Kitchen Appliances coupon that Best Buy has out right now!  You can GO HERE and print yourself one.

2037936 Front Large


I just love this Oster My Blend 20 oz Blender!  How cute is the blue and I love that it makes single drinks, and it looks so easy to clean.  With it's 250 watt motor and stainless steel blades it makes easy work of ice crushing and it is only $32.99.  And don't forget about that coupon! 
I would love, love to get a surprise Valentines Day gift in the form of Keurig...hint, hint honey!  lol

8464397 Front Large

This Keurig Special Edition Brewing System is awesome and is only $149.99 (psst... don't forget about that coupon).  I love that it comes with a 12 count coffee and tea cup variety pack and it's programmable with temperature controls.  Sounds heavenly!

Larger Front
Now we also need many other items for the house and health and fitness products are included!  Best Buy has another great coupon out for 20% off Health & Fitness products as well.  GO HERE  and print yourself one. I have my eye on the iHealth Digital Scale for iPod/iPads that is way cool and only $69.99.  This is so amazing, an actual interactive scale that allows you to calculate your BMI and set target goals for weight loss.  Nice!

*I have been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received product/service at a reduced price or for free.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...