Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Product Review: Orajel Single Dose Instant Pain Relief for Cold Sores

Check it Out!  A few months back I was invited on another Smiley360 mission, this one for Orajel Single Dose Cold Sore Treatment.  Since I didn't have a cold sore at the time, I really couldn't try it out.  Along with stress, cold weather is a trigger for me when it comes to cold sores, so when I recently got that familiar little bump on the top of my lip, I pulled out my Orajel Single Dose that I received via Smiley360!


I received a 2 pack so following the directions, which are just way easy... basically just 5 easy steps...
1.  clean the area to be treated
2.  Break to release the medication
3. Numb before rubbing
4.  Rub
5.  Dispose of the used product
This is a fast and mess free application and it tingles which let me know that it was working.  I have to say that I was skeptical about this being a "single dose treatment", I didn't really believe it... but it does work, in one application.  I applied it at night before bed time and by the next day, it was stopped in its tracks and already healing.  I was blown away at its effectiveness.  This product does what it says it will do and I love the touch free applicator!  
Head over HERE and get yourself a coupon good for $1 off the purchase of Orajel Single Dose and have one touch healing on hand! 

*I received the product in this post compliments of Smiley360 for purposes of this review, however all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...