Friday, December 14, 2012

Product Review: Zicam RapidMelts Cold Remedy via @Crowdtap

Check it Out!  It's that time of year to watch out for those germies!  It's cold and flu season and it's so easy to pick them up, especially when your out shopping and not paying attention to what your touching. 
Recently I got a sweet package via Crowdtap and the Zicam Sample & Share program!
I received 6 boxes of Zicam RapidMelts and a product info sheet.
Now I don't know about you, but I get pretty much the same symptoms that I am coming down with something, and it's usually a scratchy throat.  Well that is where Zicam comes in...


Zicam is clinically proven to shorten colds when taken within the first 24 hours!  That means you finally have a defense to colds!  They are non drowsy and non habit forming and are conveniently dosed in quick dissolve tablets. 
I am knocking on wood that I haven't needed these yet, but my son recently started with a huge dose of sneezing, so I gave him one and that was it, no cold came about!  Really nice!  I plan to keep Zicam on hand for this family. 
As for all those samples?  Well of course I am keeping one and the others are going to be put into gift baskets for some friends gifts that I have in mind. 
Want more info on Zicam?  Head over HERE and get more info on these RapidMelts as well as all the other Zicam products.  While your there, snag yourself a coupon and get stocked up!
Oh and if your not a CrowdTapper yet, head over HERE and get signed up!


*I received the products in this post compliments of Zicam via CrowdTap for purposes of this review, however all opinions are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...