Thursday, December 13, 2012

Product Review: @CoverGirl Blast Flipsticks @GotItFree


Check it Out! My latest BzzKit was super sweet!  Make up is a luxury for me lately so to get not 1 but 3 Covergirl Blast Flipsticks was so exciting!  Now granted they aren't all my colors but I do love to share too! 


So I received 3 different colors, gave away 2 and kept the one I liked the best, which was Vixen,  Vixen is burgundy and pink pearl shades...


As you can see CoverGirl Flipsticks are double ended, making it two lipsticks in one!  Each Flipstick contains an innovative blendable formula with expertly matched shades that will give you endless possibilities.  On one end you get a creamy bold color and the other end contains a shimmery shade.  Depending on how you blend them, you can get a multitude of looks.  It's really customized color at your fingertips!  I really like that it gives you a unique color blend and not just the ordinary solid color.  Very cool. 
There are 13 shade duos available that sell for a suggested retail of $8.49.  You can find them at most major drug and grocery stores.  You can also check them out online at www.covergirl.com and www.facebook.com/covergirl.


*I received the product in this post compliments of BzzAgent for purposes of this review, however all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...