Sunday, November 11, 2012

@Social Chorus and #DEWCREW really rock!!

 
Check it Out!  As a DewCrew influencer I got the opportunity to talk to Dale Earnhardt Jr. and that was super exciting in itself, but I got the coolest package the other day that just made me giddy!  I got a super cool reward from Social Chorus and the Dew Crew and I just had to share!
If you have been here before you know my situation and that we lost our NASCAR collection in the fire so when I opened this package and found not only a backpack, limited edition Diet Mt. Dew, and a super cool 88 hat but an autographed die-cast car and Dale Earnhardt Jr. collection shades, whohoo, I was soo excited!  I cannot wait to display this as the first piece to my new collection!  Thanks soo much Social Chorus and the Dew Crew.  Oh and thanks to Dale Earnhardt Jr. too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...