Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Product Review: 1st Step Wellness Liquid B-12 Complex

Check it Out!  Having enough energy is an issue for me these days and some days are a super struggle.  Between the stress of our living situation, my husbands illness and every other daily thing I deal with, the days are super long and seemingly more and more stressful so when I got a chance to review a product that is designed to help with just that problem I was more than willing to try it out.
So I signed up to get in on the 1st Step PRO-WELLNESS Liquid B-12 Complex 6 Day Challenge.
 "Be Happy, Be Healthy, Be Energized with Fast Acting Liquid B-12 Complex"
1st Step PRO-WELLNESS is made specifically for women and is a natural alternative to artificial flavors and it is safe to take everyday.  Made with real fruit juices that come directly from US orchards, they use natural cherry, passion fruit, mango and papaya.   

 
So I drank it in the mornings for 6 days straight and have to admit that not only did I have more energy but I haven't gotten so much as the sniffles since.  You can really taste the natural juices, which makes it taste way better than some of those other energy drink shots.  Very fruity!
Because energy is enhanced naturally with the purest grade of B-12, not caffeine, it's healthier and therefore more effective to enhance your energy naturally.  I really like that it is gluten free and 100% vegetarian.  This complex can be used as a vitamin supplement and as an energy enhancement.  Take it in the morning to start the day or when you need that energy boost to get through the day.
1st Step PRO-WELLNESS products can be found at Walgreens, BiLo, Publix, Kroger and 2,000 independent pharmacies.  You can visit www.1ststepprowellness.com to get more info on their liquid B-12 complex and a variety of other vitamins and supplements designed for women.
 
Check it Out! with Dawn readers can snag a sweet $4 off coupon when you GO HERE.
Don't forget to check them out on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and on their blog.
 
*I received the product in this post compliments of 1st Step PRO-WELLNESS for purposes of this post, however all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...