Friday, November 23, 2012

My Knorr Ultimate Thanksgiving @Cravebox

Check it Out!  As you know I love me some Cravebox so I was super stoked to get chosen for the Knorr Ultimate Thanksgiving Cravebox.  Even though I don't have a kitchen and won't be cooking, I was so curious to see what would be in this box. 


Duncan Hines Frosting Creations
I received 1 container of Frosting Creations which is vanilla and a pack of Strawberry Shortcake flavor mix in.  I haven't used it yet, cause I can't bake, but I have tried this product before only with the caramel flavoring.  Not a huge fan of the flavoring, but am gonna try it out just as soon as I can.


Folded Words by Walgreens $35 voucher and free shipping
This little card is just a taste of the original and fresh designs that are available at Folded Words, where satisfaction is guaranteed.  After browsing the site for just a few minutes, I can't wait to get started customizing my creations.  I am thinking about some great gift ideas!! 


Pillsbury Grands Flaky Biscuits
Who hasn't used these?  I use them all the time so I love the free coupon!  I use canned biscuits for more than just biscuits though, there are so many ways you can use them including desserts, main meals and I love to use them as dumplings in my chicken and dumplings!  Quick, easy and mess free!


Brookside Dark Chocolate Pomegranate
 This is a magnificent combination of soft real fruit juice pieces that are covered with a wonderful dark chocolate that is a natural source of flavanol antioxidants.  I just have to say that I am in love and I have found me a new fave snack.  They are fabulous and will available at mass and grocery outlets in January 2013 but in the mean time you can get more info at www.brooksidechocolate.com.


Knorr Homestyle Stock
Great tasting stock in a concentrated format that is now available in two new varieties, reduced sodium chicken and vegetable.  I was introduced to this product months ago through another blogging program and have buying it ever since instead of traditional stock.  I am stoked to see that it is now available in vegetable because that sure will be helpful with a vegetarian in the house.  I also got a recipe card for Savory Mashed Potatoes that I can't wait to try.


Del Monte Specialty Whole Green Beans
I always buy Del Monte, it's a quality product that my family can trust and rely on.  Who hasn't tried these?  Good stuff!  I also got the Del Monte Favorite Recipes Booklet that also has $2.50 in coupons for more Del Monte products and this little booklet is full of some yummy and easy recipes.

So overall once again I am pleased with my Cravebox.  I think the contents were fitting for the holiday and speaking of holidays I can't wait to get my Holiday Spruce Up Cravebox that is on it's way as I type this!  Yippee!  Did I mention that I love Cravebox? 
Head over HERE and you can get more info on upcoming boxes and get in on the Craveworthy fun!!

 *I received no compensation for this post and purchased the product myself.  All opinions are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...