Sunday, November 11, 2012

Check out Shutterfly Holiday Cards to make your holiday photos super special!

Check it Out!  It's time to start thinking about those Holiday cards and of course Shutterfly is always a great choice for those of us who love to personalize our cards.  There are so many Photo Christmas Cards to choose from that it's almost too hard to choose!
I have picked out 2 designs that I am trying to decide on...

 
 
OR

I am seriously leaning towards the 2nd one, I just love including my furbabies in my cards and Shutterfly has some great options!
Be sure and check out all the great offers and specials that they have going on HERE.  Don't forget you can check Shutterfly out on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest as well.
Head on over and check out the new collections that include traditional colors and embellishments, merry and bright colors with a modern feel as well as religious/scripture based cards that are sure to meet your holiday greeting wishes.


*I received information and samples via Shutterfly for purposes of this post, however all opinions are my own.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...