Saturday, November 3, 2012

Check out the #DewCrew conference with Dale Earnhardt Jr and find out what he said! #spon

earnhardt, earnhardt dale, dale earnhardt, diet mountain dew, mountain dew, dew crew, jr dale, dale earnhardt jr., dalejr, earnhardt junior, hendrick motorsports, dale race, earnhardt car, dale earn, earnhardt crash, dale driver, dewcrew, dale earnhardt jr, earnhardt nascar, nascar racing, do the dew, jr nation, dale jr foundation, no. 88, mountain dew racing, earnhardt jr, tony stewart, dale earnhardt junior
 
Check it Out!  As a Diet Mountain Dew Crew influencer, I earned a seat at the Dew Crew Press Conference with Dale Earnhardt Jr. and last week I got to to attend and I got to ask Dale Jr. 2 questions! 
I am excited to be able to share the details of that conference.  Just head over and check out the TRANSCRIPT: Dew Crew Press Conference w/ Dale Earnhardt Jr. and see what Dale Jr. answers were to my questions.  And don't forget to sign up for The Dew Crew where you can help call the shots for the #88 Diet Mtn Dew Crew and Dale Jr.
 
 *Content and/or other value provided by our partner, Mountain Dew.  All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...