Monday, October 8, 2012

Product Review: Smartfood Selects via @BzzAgent

 
Check it Out!  I have been on a roll with BzzAgent lately and have been scoring some really fab campaigns!  Just one perk of having a BzzScore of 10!
 
So my latest BzzCampaign is a yummy one! 
Smartfood Selects is an all natural snack that is spicing things up when it comes to smart combinations!  Using REAL ingredients, Smartfood Selects has no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives and no MSG.  They contain 0 grams of Trans Fat and are Kosher.
 The flavors are unique... let me just say... not your typical bagged popcorn or popchip.  How about Cinnamon Brown Sugar Popcorn, Sour Cream Onion Puffed Corn or Feta Herb Hummus Popped Chips?  Well those are just a few of the flavors that you get via Smartfood Selects.
I got 3 cool flavors to try in my Bzz Kit.
First up...

Buffalo Cheddar Popcorn.  Let me start by saying that I am not a huge Buffalo wing eater so I was a tiny bit disappointed that I didn't get the Cinnamon Brown Sugar Popcorn.  But once I tried them, I found myself pretty much dominatin' that bag!  I gotta add that they are spicy!  I don't typically go for spicy foods, one reason I don't eat buffalo wings, but it didn't seem to matter, I ate that bag! I do love some popcorn, usually cheese popcorn and this just tasted so genuine!  I mean, I walked away from that bag like I had just polished off a plate of buffalo wings, and they are just spicy enough to leave me with a tingly mouth!
I have to admit that... I love em!  I can't wait to try the Parmesan Herb popcorn though, I think it might just compete with these!

Next up is the Garlic Tomato Basil Hummus Popped Chips.  Again, true to the flavor and you can just taste the natural ingredients.  I like this, but not as much as the popcorn! lol
Last, but not least is the Feta Herb Hummus Popped Chips.  I didn't particularly like this flavor, but I ate them anyway, they aren't terrible, just not my preferred flavors.  Now the Italian Herb Multigrain, I could eat those up! 
 You can head over to www.smartfood.com and get more info on all the Smartfood Selects products and where you can get them!

*I received information and samples via BzzAgent for purposes of this review, however all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...