Monday, October 1, 2012

Product Review: Knot Genie + some savings!


Check it Out!  Not to long ago, I told ya'll about a great Knot Genie offer and now I wanna share with you my review.  I was super interested in this product, because I wake up pretty much every morning with a huge knot of tangled hair, due to wearing my hair up in a bun to sleep.  My hair is thick and long and doesn't take much to get knotted.

 
So here is what my hair looked like before using the Knot Genie.
 

 
The Knot Genie is super easy to use and does a really great job.  It did take a few minutes, but I got all the knots out with a minimum amount of hair loss.  That's one problem with a traditional comb or brush, I get the knots out, but I lose alot of hair in the process, or break it off.
 
 
Here is how my hair looked after, nice and flat and knot free! 
I really like this little gadget and could see how it would come in handy on a busy morning with kids.
You can snag some savings on your own Knot Genie, when you head over HERE and snag a $4 off coupon for your next purchase!
 
*I received the product in this post free, however all opinions are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...