Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Product Review: Green Mountain Coffee #greatcoffeegoodvibes #Igotitfree



 
Check it Out!  I love me some coffee and the older I get the more I drink.  I can't help it, I love me some coffee!  My latest BzzKit is one I am really enjoying...Coffee!

 
I got Green Mountain Coffee samples and coupons as well as my BzzGuide.
I have to admit that I had never heard of Green Mountain Coffee before this BzzCampaign, but as I said I love me some coffee so I couldn't wait to try it.
 

I received 3 samples that were boxed nicely with a coupon and I learned alot about Fair Trade too.
Green Mountain Coffee is Fair Trade Certified.  What does that mean?
It means that when you buy Fair Trade Green Mountain coffee, you are not only helping farmers, but their communities as well by helping those farmers get a fair price for their beans, and improving working conditions.  It assists in protecting the environment as well as supporting community development projects.  In a nutshell it makes for better quality coffe for everyone!
October is Fair Trade Month and in honor, Green Mountain has teamed up with acclaimed musicians Grace Potter and Michael Franti to learn about the impact Fair Trade is having on farming communities.  They visited Fair Trade farming communities in Colombia and Sumatra.
You can check out the live stream of their concerts via the Green Mountain Coffe Facebook page, where you can also find behind the scenes looks at each trip.  By watchint the videos you will be taking part in Fair Trade!  You will have the chance to unlock samples and coupons and enter to win a trip of your own to Fair Trade country.

 
 I really enjoyed this coffee and in fact took care of two of the samples myself!  Full bodies, bold flavor, good cup of coffee.  I will be seeking some deals to use those coupons with. 
I like that fact that its Fair Trade coffee and is available at most grocery stores.  In fact I had a Keurig K-cup of Green Mountain Coffee this morning at the doctors office.  Yum!  I love visiting that waiting room!
 
*I received the samples in this post compliments of BzzAgent for purposes of this review, however all opinions are my own.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...