Thursday, October 18, 2012

Check out the new @HouseParty events that are open to apply for!

Check it Out!  I just found out that I was selected as a Shutterfly More Merry House Party hostess and I am so excited!  After loosing all my photos in our house fire, I am stoked to be able to make some photo books with my guests!  Fun, fun!!
I was over on the House Party site just now and noticed that there are a slew of parties available to apply for and many more that you can be notified of when they go live!  Exciting parties of all types!  Check em out!
Soy Vay® "This Stuff is Good!" House Party
 
The exclusive party pack will include:
*Soy Vay  Veri Veri Teriyaki
*Coupons
*Soy Vay  recipes
And more...
 
 
SodaStream® Fizz the Season House Party
 
The exclusive Party Pack will contain everything you need to get started making soda in seconds, including:
*Soda Stream Genesis Starter Kit
Variety of sodamix flavors
Colored coasters, balloons and plates
Notepads
Discount offer for guests
And more!
 
 
Disney Junior’s Sofia the First Royal Premiere House Party
 
The exclusive Party Pack will contain:
*Magical "My Princess Story" activity booklets
*Exclusive Sofia the First tiaras and crowns
*Royal Princess sling bags
*Thought starters for party supplies and decorations
 
 
 
The exclusive Party Pack will contain:
Kmart gift card for host and shopping list
Kmart coupons
Colbie Caillat Christmas in the Sand CD
 Shop Your Way Rewards insert
 
 
 
The Party Pack will contain:
*Photo props
*Snapfish logo cookie cutters
*Sample Photo Book
*Sample Photo Cards
And more!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...