Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Thanks Sene Gence for making me a super winner!

Check it Out!  Not too long ago I "Liked" Sene Gence on Facebook, in a promo to help them reach 1,000 fans and I was so excited to get a message that I had won one my very own LipSense Long Lasting Lip Color in a shade of my choosing!  When I sent them my address, I gave my old address, because I was not sure where I would be and it would be forwarded regardless... if it comes via USPS, which I thought it would.  Anyway I got another email a few weeks later saying that they had sent my prize via FedEx and it was returned because they don't leave packages at burned out houses.  Well I gave them my new temp address and I have been anxiously awaiting my lip color.  Today I got this package from them that was WAY bigger than a tube of lip color and I was blown away when I opened the package.  Above is the prize that I won...
And here is what else they sent me...

Yes... I know!  I cried!  I am so amazed at the generosity of people and companies and I am forever grateful for this goodie box!  I literally have no make-up or perfume, haven't had any since the fire so I am so tickled to get not only make-up but perfume too!!!!  Yipeee!
Here is what I got:
*SeneCa Parfume
*SeneStyle Moisturizing Shampoo with Shea Butter
*SeneStyle Moistuizing Conditioner with Shea Butter
*SeneDream SenePlex  Cellular Renewal System Body Scrub
*MakeSense Foundation
*LipSense Moisturizing Gloss
*ShadowSense Eyeshadow
*BlushSense Blush
*SeneSpa Foaming Bath Salts in Floral Bouquet and Golden Nectar
*An awesome makeup bag with an 8 brush set!!!
Did I mention how excited I am? 
You can check out all these products and more HERE at the SeneGence site.  There are even career opportunities available with Sene Gence!  Thanks so much to the entire Sene Gence Marketing Team!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...