Monday, September 17, 2012

Product Review: Weight Watchers Smart Ones & get a $2 off coupon #spon

Check it Out!  Eating smart is something we have been doing more of lately... well trying to do more of! With all the issues that we as a family are dealing with, weight shouldn't be one as well but it is for some of us. 
I recently got the chance to join the Eat Smart campaign with Social Chorus and I got a coupon to try out a Weight Watchers Smart Ones meal for free!  When I got to Publix to use my coupon I could not get over how many choices there were and they all looked so good!
Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner... Smart Ones has ya covered!  I chose the Cheese Ravioli with Tomoato Basil Sauce because it had no meat and Tori and I could share it. 
 
 
I love how easy they are to fix, just pop it in the microwave and wallah a few minutes later a hot and filling meal.  We loved the Cheese Ravioli and are waiting for a sale to stock up on Smart Ones.  Oh and with this cool $2 off coupon, it makes them a great deal as they only run around $3 to start with.
Healthy and great priced means eating healthy just got a whole lot easier for us!
 
 
desserts under 300 calories, frozen meals, frozen dinners, low calorie meals, frozen dinner
 
 So go get your coupon and then check out all the amazing meals they have to offer, like the
 
desserts under 300 calories, frozen meals, frozen dinners, low calorie meals, frozen dinner
Toffee Sundae, which is what I am trying next!  Yum!
 
*I received information and Content and/or other value provided by our partner, Smart Ones, via Social Chorus for purposes of this review, however all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...