Friday, September 28, 2012

My #TastyFaves @Cravebox

 
Check it Out! If you have been here before, you know that I love me some Cravebox!  If your new here, then allow me to introduce you...
Cravebox is an amazing product discovery service where you get to try crave-worthy products for one low price and they are delivered right to your home! They offer two types of boxes:
*Subscription which are shipped automatically to subscribed members and cost only $10 a piece.  Please note that there are no subscription slots available right now however they are working on expanding the service and slots will be opening soon.
*Limited Edition boxes are carefully packed by Cravebox Curators by hand with products and gadgets and all sorts of things all focused around a theme, activity, occasion or hobby.  Members are notified when they are available and then can be entered in a lottery style drawing to win one! 
I have been a Cravebox subscriber since they were in beta and I have never been dissatisfied with a box.  I love my Craveboxes and can't wait to get them!!  You can head over HERE and check out my Cravebox posts and see my past boxes and the amazing products that came in them!
So I am excited that I am getting a Limited Edition Book Club Cravebox any day now and I just got my monthly subscription box as well!
So my monthly box this time is called the Tasty Favorites Cravebox and it is full of tasty ways to snack!
So as you can see, it's all goodies!  And some healthy goodies at that.  Here are the products that
 were inside:


Mystic Harbor Purple Corn Tortilla Chips with Sea Salt
Made with purple corn, a super food that contains more antioxidants than blueberries!  I'm not a huge blueberry fan, but I do love these!  Not only are they good for ya, they are good!  They taste just like a corn chip, only better, a crisp clean taste and they are cute!
The kids weren't to sure about them because of the color, but once they tried them...  yep, they asked for more! 
Mystic Harbor on Twitter and Facebook

 
Crum Creek Soy Nut Trail Mix
An organic blend slightly sea salted soy nuts, raisins, pumpkin seeds and chocolate chips.  This snack was featured in Oprah's magazine as part of Dr. Oz's 28 Day Plan to Renew Your Body, Mind, Soul.
Yummy and healthy, ya can't go wrong there!  I love the individual packets and the contents are filling and delicious!
Crum Creek on Twitter and Facebook
 
 
Werther's Original Caramel Apple filled Hard Candies
A smooth caramel candy shell with a creamy filling that tastes like caramel dipped apples.
Well as far as I am concerned, you can not go wrong with a Werther's Original and add some caramel and it's a winner for me!  I love caramel and I love apple and I love these fab little candies!  Perfect for fall!
Werther's Original on Twitter and Facebook
 
 
Enjoy Life Plentils Crunchy Lentil Chips
Made from one of the best sources of plant based protein lentils, these chips are better than regular chips and they are bursting with flavor.
I am excited that I got coupons as well, because although I am not a huge fan of margherita, I can not wait to try the garlic and Parmesan Plentils that are available as well.
Enjoy Life Foods on Twitter and Facebook

 
Balance Bar Mini Energy Bars
Made using the proven 40-30-30 nutrition principle, these tasty 100 calorie treats contain seven grams of protein, 23 vitamins and minerals and come in a variety of delicious flavors.
I got the Cookie Dough bar and the Double Chocolate Brownie bar and let's just say these little guys were not around long at all.  The brownie was delicious and by far my fave.  I could get use to eating these daily and much healthier than a regular brownie or chocolate bar.
Balance Bar on Twitter and Facebook

So overall I am satisfied with my Cravebox again and although I feel like I didn't get anything that really WOWED me, I did find some new healthy snacks that not only I like, but the family as well, so money well spent!

*I am part of the Cravebox monthly subscription and pay for my Cravebox.  All opinions are mine as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...