Friday, September 21, 2012

My McCormick's Grill Mates Ambassador Party via @CrowdTap

Check it Out!  Not too long ago I was chosen as a McCormick's Grill Mates Ambassador and I got this awesome little package via CrowdTap so I could have a party!  Well when my box arrived, it was so fragrant as the package of Spiced Brandy & Herb seasoning had busted open and pretty much all of it was spilled in the box.  I didn't throw it away though, oh no, We still used it!  We used it right then on some pork chops and wow... it was so good.
So due to my circumstances, I decided that we would have a family BBQ over at my mom's house.  Thankfully my mom loves to cook and is always willing to try new things and flavors out.  So we had some grilled chicken and we used the Grill Mates Brown Sugar Bourbon sauce on it!  YUM!!! 

 
Of course ya gotta have some beans with BBQ so she made up some of that...

 
And since we have a vegetarian in the family, she whipped up a veggie pie for Tori!


 
I also used some strip steak and fried it up with some of the McCormick's Montreal Steak seasoning...
Tasted like it just came off the grill!
So as you see we had plenty of food and flavors and we had a great time hanging out and eating! 
Everyone enjoyed the flavors and asked for more!  There were very few leftovers if any!  I love the variety of McCormick spices, rubs and sauces and the multitude of ways you can use them!
 
*I received products and information about McCormick's via CrowdTap, however all opinions in this post are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...