Sunday, September 30, 2012

Product Review: Glade Expressions Collection via @BZZAgent

Check it Out!  I finally got my Glade Expressions Collections BzzKit in the mail... my mail is so frustrating lately... and I was so excited to see all the coupons!! 
I got a coupon for a Free Glade Expressions Fragrance Mist Starter Kit, a coupon for a Free Glade Expressions Oil Diffuser Starter Kit and a booklet full of extra coupons to share!
So having tried these before, I was so excited to get this because I lost the ones I had in the fire and now I can replace them with an added savings!
 
First off I love the look of the Glade Expressions collection.  The spray bottles are so unique that you can leave them right out and they don't look like spray bottles and the diffusers are decorative and blend so well with so many settings.  I love the Pineapple & Mangosteen and I love that I can get a diffuser and a spray in the same scent.  I am not a scent mixer, like to stick to one throughout the rooms.  One of the hardest parts for me living in an hotel is the smells, there are a ton of them that I hate, so being able to control the odors inside my rooms is awesome for me.  I know I can escape the food smells in the halls and the overwhelming cologne smells in the elevators and the cleaning smells in the lobby. 

 
I love all the scents that Glade has available but I chose the Pineapple and Mangosteen this time.  I have used these before and have actually had a Glade Expressions House Party, so I am super familiar with this product.  The diffusers are so cool.  I love the way they look, they blend well with any setting and they are so natural looking.  Easy to deal with too!

 
What I love most about this line, other than how well the sprays work, is that I can get a spray in the same scent as the diffusers that I am using in a room and that I can leave my bottle right out on the table!
 
 
Unless your familiar with it, you would never know what it is upon just looking at it.

 
I am a Glade Expressions fan, and I will continue to be!
 
 
*I received the products in this post compliments of BzzAgent for purposes of this review, however all opinions are my own.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...