Saturday, September 22, 2012

#ClearHair ScalpTherapy via @SheSpeaks Mission

product image
Check it Out!  Having really long hair, I am forever in search of that perfect hair product for me.  I get dry dead ends and I usually have to use a dandruff shampoo on my scalp, not for dandruff, but for the dry skin. 
 
A while back I joined the Clear Scalp & Hair Beauty Therapy Program with SheSpeaks and after completing the first part of my mission, which was going into my local Walgreens and finding the Clear Scalp display, I have been eagerly awaiting my Clear products!
Since my mail has been missing in action since forwarding it to my moms house I just got my full size Clear Hair & Scalp Therapy Shampoo and Conditioner last week.  I have been using it since and it's been about 7 days. 
 Did you know that 99% of hair’s natural strength & beauty comes from the scalp?
And a nourished scalp is the foundation for strong, beautiful hair.
Clear Scalp & Hair Beauty Therapy gives you stronger, more beautiful hair in 7 days.  The average scalp has over 100,000 hairs and I probably have more and the first three layers of your hair are super important, that's why Clear works so well, it starts at the scalp!
I love the scent of both the shampoo and the conditioner and it's thick enough that I don't have to use a huge amount, like I do with some shampoos and conditioners. It left my hair shiny and my scalp nourished and healthy feeling.  I don't wash my hair everyday so sometimes that can be a test in itself for some products, but I didn't have dry or oily hair the next day and it kept my scalp nice feeling.  I really like this product and so does hubby!  Even though he doesn't have alot of hair, he said he loves the smell and how soft his hair was after.
You can head over HERE and get more info about all the Clear Shampoo & Conditioners that are available, they even have a mens line! You can take the Beauty Therapy Quiz and get expert tips as well! 
 
*I received information and products from Clear Hair & Scalp via SheSpeaks for purposes of this post, however all opinions are my own. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...