Monday, September 24, 2012

2012 Naturals VoxBox via @Influenster

Check it Out!  I am so fortunate to get auto-qualified to receive the 2012 Naturals VoxBox via Influenster, and I got my VoxBox in the mail the other day.
So the 2012 Naturals VoxBox is all about being eco-friendly and here are the products that were inside:
 
 
The Original Dish Drying Mat
Retails for $4.99
A unique laminated design that combines a thin layer of foam between two layers of high quality, super absorbant microfiber that conserves energy and paper towels by air drying.
 

 

LypSyl Intense Protection LypMoisturizer
Retails for $2.87 to $2.99
A long lasting, deep penetrating moisture and lip care that contains Swedish beeswax, organic shea butter and vitamins A and E.

CleanWell Individual Hand Sanitizer Wipes
Retail for $29.99 for 50 pouches
Use all mild all natural ingredients to clean up hands and faces in a convenient one- use packet that is great for on the go! 

Nectreese Sweetener
Retails for $3.99 for 40 servings
Tastes like sugar but with zero calories per serving and they are 100% all natural monk fruit with other natural sweeteners.

EBOOST
Retails for $28 for a box of 20 effervescent powders
Boost your mood, focus and immunity with natural ingredients.  Available as a shot or an easy to mix powder in four flavors.

GEODEO
Retails for $5.99 for 2.3 oz stick
24 hour protection deodorant plus detox complex which is naturally derived and specially formulated to be safe for your body and your world.
Note:  I didn't receive this actual product, but a voucher for a free product when I buy GEODEO online.
And based on demographics, I also received a bonus product:
 

Country Life Maxi-Hair Maximized
Retails for $17.99 for 60 tablets
A dietary supplement complex with focus on B- vitamins, biotin and MSM to bring life back to hair, skin and nails.
 
Let me just say that my ultimate fave item is the Original Dish Drying Mat and I just love it!  It is perfect for my needs and I use it everyday! 
Stay tuned for individual product reviews to come as I get a chance to use all these fab products and share them with ya'll!
 
*I received all of these products in my VoxBox compliments of Influenster for purposes of review, however all opinions are my own. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...