Friday, August 24, 2012

Product Review: Neuma Blow Dry Lotion, Smoothing Creme & Texturizer




Check it Out!  I love hair products and I am forever in search of those perfect products for my hair.  I have really long hair so I am prone to drying out and split ends, so I was super excited to get to try out some new products via Hair Care USA!
I received a .25oz sample packet of Neuma Blow Dry Lotion, Smoothing Creme & Style Texturizer as well as a 2.5 oz Blow Dry Lotion and a 2.5oz. Smoothing Creme.

Neuma Blow Dry Lotion
I first tried the Neuma Blow Dry Lotion and I love it!  It isn't my favorite smell going on but the benefits far outweigh the smell.  It left my hair soft, workable and very shiny!  My hair was manageable and there was no frizz, my favorite part!
Neuma Blow Dry Lotion is unique in that it contains:
Phyto Colour Complex: A gentle, natural surfactant system that removes environmental pollutants, not colour, from hair. Plant extracts restore natural health and shine while maximizing colour retention and extending colour life.
and I found out that the Aroma is provided by pure essential oils of Lavender, Mandarin Orange, Vanilla - true aromatherapy!  I am new at the aromatherapy thing so I can go with that, especially when it left my hair is such great shape that lasted all day and through the next day also.
I don't blow dry my hair every day, but when I do, I will be using this first!


I really like the Neuma Smoothing Creme as well.  My son DJ has thick and when long, curly hair like mine and he refuses to get a haircut right now so some mornings we are greated by a very frizzy headed kid!  With just a little of this Smoothing Creme, we are able to tame the frizz and curl and get out the door with a good lookin' head of hair. 
I used it myself on the ends of my hair that tend to get frizzy after brushing my hair out and it works wonderfully to tame the frizz and flyaways.  I really like that it contains an exclusive blend of plant nutrients, which protects colour from UVA & UVB oxidation.

Neuma Style Texturizer
I also really like the Neuma Style Texturizer that is light but allows it to be touchable, mangeable and all the while holding the style it was set in.  You can literally mold and remold your style and it fights the humidity to hold it.  Great stuff!
You can head over HERE and get more info on these and all the other hair care products that Hair Care USA provide.

 
 

*I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...