Monday, August 20, 2012

Product Review: Malibu Swimmers Treatment



Check it Out!  Since living in an extended stay hotel, we have been doing a lot more swimming.  Having a pool is a big plus in an otherwise uncomfortable situation but with all that swimming comes damage to my hair from the sun and the chlorine.  So I was super stoked to get to try out a product designed to reverse that damage, Malibu Swimmers Treatment.

Malibu Swimmers Treatment is a patented, fresh-dried vitamin complex that dissolves in the palms of the hand forming a rich lathering treatment specifically formulated for swimmers to be used in the salon, at home or at the pool after swimming to remove and prevent all the elements from pool, spa or ocean water that can otherwise damage and discolor hair.


Malibu Swimmers Treatment:
*Immediately removes chlorine and mineral build-up from swimmers' hair to help restore health and wellness to hair and scalp
*Removes chlorine and bromine that can otherwise oxidize and dry hair
*Helps prevent brittle, damaged hair
*Restore vibrancy to hair color
*Dramatically improves look and feel of hair
*Helps reduce itching and scalp irritation
*Dissolves quickly for immediate results
*Completely safe for children of all ages
*Eco-friendly ingredients in recyclable packaging
*Food-grade, wellness ingredients
*Preservative- Free, Fragrance- Free, Sulfate- Free

I received a .17oz. packet of Malibu Swimmers Treatment to try out and I have to say there is a lot of product in that little packet.  It comes in the form of crystals that you are to apply it immediately after swimming to the wet hair.  It's pretty easy to apply...


Just spread the crystals out over your palm and add a little water...


to work up a gel like lather and then apply it to the hair.
I wasn't able to really get up a good lather, but there was plenty of product to cover my hair, even as long as it is.  I covered my hair with a complimentary shower cap (another perk to hotel living) and left it on for a good 30 minutes, while I did some other things.
I found that I did not like the smell but the results were pretty good.  My hair felt more hydrated and dried less frizzy!  My only complaint is that it is hard to judge a product after just one use, especially a hair product.  I only received one sample pack so I can only judge from one application.
Overall I feel that with continued use after swimming this would be beneficial to a summer hair routine.
You can head over HERE and get more info on Malibu Swimmers Treatment and other Malibu Swimmers Hair Care Products.


*I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...